Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My friend is in a bad relationship and I don't know hot to help get her out...advice?

Ok..so my best friend is in a terrible relationship. She knows she should leave and full on admits to knowing but...but she doesn't. He calls her names and hangs out with her like once a week even though they live together. He tells her she is a c**t and fat and ugly and he hates her. Then he will apologize and be nice for a day and then go right back to being the biggest jerk ever! Only one day out of the month he is nice to her...no joke. She says ';I always thought that the good times out weigh the bad'; But she hurts and cries on a daily basis. I keep trying to tell her love is not always enough and she needs to leave...but I am telling her something she already knows. Any idea's on how to get her out?My friend is in a bad relationship and I don't know hot to help get her out...advice?
She probably already knows that he's a dirtbag. Just tell her that you care for her and that he's not treating her right, have her move in with you so you can help her. Actually if he is such a jerk to her, then that's not love. Love is not just a word, love is a verb.My friend is in a bad relationship and I don't know hot to help get her out...advice?
oh dear, you are a wonderful friend. ok i think i have the solution for you...you can tell her my story which is similar as hers,...i'll send it to you....good luck
my ex was like that when i did leave i had to do it on my own she thinks he is the only guy for her but when she does leave him she will be a better person it will take a while to trust again she will think every guy will do that .. I wasted 3 years with that loser (my ex) if he beats her like my ex did she needs to leave him before he kills her that is what got me to leave
He is controlling and abusive. She has to GET OUT NOW before he turns violent! Tell her that you're trying to help her, as her friend, and you're only looking out for her best interest!!! So far it's only emotional, but it CAN get physical! And it's very, very abusive how he is speaking to her. She should call a domestic abuse hotline. She needs to speak to someone who can tell her how to deal with him, and who will explain to her how important it is to get out of this relationship if she won't end it, herself. Maybe you can also get a bunch of her friends together, sit her down, and have all them tell her how worried they are for her. I would also suggest an order of protection or a restraining order before he gets worse!
THERE IS NOT MUCH YOU CAN DO FOR HER. JUST BE THERE FOR HER WHEN SHE NEEDS YOU. SHE WANTS TO SEE THE GOOD IN HIM BUT THERE PROBABLY IS NOT MUCH GOOD IN SOMEONE LIKE THAT. YOU CAN TELL HER THAT PEOPLE LIKE THAT DON'T CHANGE BUT SHE WON'T BELIEVE IT TIL SHE HAS HAD ENOUGH OF THE ABUSE. IT IS ALMOST LIKE A DRUG ADDICT YOU CANT CHANGE THEM ON YOUR OWN THEY HAVE TO WANT TO CHANGE...WITH YOUR FRIEND SHE HAS TO SERIOUSLY WANT OUT OF THE RELATIONSHIP IN ORDER TO LEAVE THAT A**HOLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment