Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need some good advice to get that wet curly hair look, please read! (:?

I have REALLY thick hair.


It is just a bit longer than my shoulders, and has a natural wave/curl to it.





I have literally tried everything. I've used gel, mouse, hairspray...


Everything always just gets all crunchy and gross.


If part of it does in fact have that wet look, the rest dries up and my hair is just a frizzy mess with some wet looking pieces lol.





I always see these girls with hair that have nice curls in them that look wet, but their hair is completely dry.





Any suggestions would help me out so much!





Thanks for taking the time to read thisI need some good advice to get that wet curly hair look, please read! (:?
I used to do this look all the time last summer.


as soon as you wash your hair.. brush it out, put a mouse in it, ( a fair bit ) then scrunch the hair with your hands, then spray it with hair spray, let it dry naturally but keep skrunching it ewvery once in a while, while its drying!I need some good advice to get that wet curly hair look, please read! (:?
O.K AFTER WASHING YOUR HAIR COMB IT AND TURNYOURR HEAD UPSIDE DOWN...I SUGGEST U PUT MOOSE IN IT FIRST...SCRUNCH UP ALLYOUR HAIR EQUALLY...THEN SCRUNCH IT UP WITH GELL....WHEN IT DRIES PUT HAIRSPRAY SO IT WONT MESS UP....IF U HAVE BANGS U SHOULD LEAVE THE BANGS DRY AND STRAIGHTENEN THEM
i have curly hair as it is, but to get the look you're talking about..





i put a lottt of gel in and come it with a wide tooth comb. then shake it out. and spray it a lotttttttt and scrunch it.
you an me both I'm trying to get that look too but what u could do is texturize your hair and use a leave in conditioner and a creame moisturiser it works.try it an good luck!!!
try using gel and scrunching your hair while your head is upside down, and your hair is not soaking wet....slightly wet/damp hair works better for this! good luck
i hate when ppl have curls that looks wet.


but i think cat walk has some products for it =]



use salon products they do make a diffrence and there are some . texture curl memory is a good one

No comments:

Post a Comment