Tuesday, November 22, 2011

How many of u actually try on answers?? and how many of u actually take the advice u get?!?

90% of the time I don't take the advice.





50% of the time I answer thoroughly, and then sometimes I like to kid around.How many of u actually try on answers?? and how many of u actually take the advice u get?!?
it's about the surveyHow many of u actually try on answers?? and how many of u actually take the advice u get?!?
advices are only for references, one should make decision on his/her own so that no regrets later.
I try to help people out as much as I can. Sometimes I can't really figure out the problem, though, or a solution that's worked for me doesn't help them. :(





It's about the same with questions I've asked. I've never asked for actual advice, but I've been able to get help with various technical issues and a lot of great discussions that keep me thinking for a while. If someone gives a poor answer, it's pretty easy to tell and not listen to it. But the great answers have kept me coming back for over five months now.
Not me......but I do give honest advice.....ok well most of the time. Most of the answers people could search on the net themselves. If I am looking for answers, I search the net myself.
Well, I had a dilema about laser hair removal and I asked a question recently in here and I got what I wanted, a lady gave me a very wise answer and I listened to her advice and she got my 10 points as reward for her help! Thanks to her now I am not confused with this issue! :)
i use it every day.And on every question I always got plenty of good answers!And I use these advices 100%!
I try to make it worth my time and hope to actually help someone out,.. otherwise I'm just wasting time that I could be doing something worthwhile! And I'm kinda new at this, but I took the advice that I got from my question and stopped wearing liquid makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment