Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Just need some advice to get over this heart ache..?

So I have been engaged since December 08 to a US Soldier. Everything has been perfect almost unreal. He went to a new MOS School for 7 weeks and everything was fine..we talked on the phone everyday and sent packages. Well I flew to see him graduate and we stayed the week in his hometown then came home one week ago. Everything has been fine. We currently live in Ga, and in one month from today we had planned to move to Washington for his new post. We were getting married this friday. Well yesterday he acted weird and I knew in the bottom of my heart something was wrong. He invited me over so I looked very nice and went there hoping everything was okay. It wasn't though...through all my begging him not to leave me here it still didn't work. All he could say was he didn't want to do the things his father did and he was just like him and he didn't want to marry me and start a family then end up sleeping around on me. It is just so hard because I love him and he says he loves me but hed rather hurt me now than years down the road. Can anyone give me advice? What can I do to get this feeling out of my stomach? Please help.Just need some advice to get over this heart ache..?
All this tells me is that you want to re-unite, and you are in a great shape - since your communication ahs already initiated you are already half-ready!





Simply follow this guide:


http://www.get-your-ex-back.info/planit.鈥?/a>





That should complete your story on a positive note - it is a great thing and has helped a lot of cases like yours.





This is an alternative resource, and also works great:


http://www.get-your-ex-back.info/gethimb鈥?/a>Just need some advice to get over this heart ache..?
at least he was honest with you, maybe he's scared and needs some time to think about his life and what's going to happen to him in the future, I'm sure he does love you and he's not trying to hurt you, just be patient with him and I'm sure things will work out for you,,,,, good luck,,,,,
you're lucky because you have an honest boyrfriend. it is good that he tells you his feelings now rather than when you're both committed already. i know it hurts a lot but you have to accept it. move on. it's just mind over matter. you can do it!
This happens alot. Now you just have to ask yourself how important this person is to you and how long you are to wait for him. In this situation though, in my opinion you should give him space, dont let him know that you are hurting.


I AM IN THE PLAYPEN WITH MILDRED
YOU HAVE TO BE FREE MINDED PEOPLE IN LOVE AFFAIR. DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY. TAKE IT EASY.
If he really loves you he'll be back. He is stressed out right now, that's my bet. It was very hard for him, but he told you the truth.
It hurts, but if it's not going to happen, then it's not meant to be. There is someone else that is supposed to be yours.... It sounds like he is at least cares enough to be honest.
Realize that he is already sleeping with someone else.
Let him go to see what happens.I AM IN THE PLAYPEN WITH MILDRED
Sure he may have meet another girl or he may just have cold feet. Lots of people go through this before their marriage. I would talk to him and ask him for the truth. If he has meet someone else let him go. If this is not the case tell him you would still like to go with him to Washington and the two of you can worry about marriage latter.


But the fact that he told you he was like his dad makes me think he may have cheated on you or had the urge to cheat.


Sorry.
he's met someone else, and no longer wants to marry u, he doesn't want to be tied down now, because he realizes he wants to be with the new person. there is no way for u not to be hurt over this, because u gave this man your heart, and he Just doesn't feel the same anymore. usually its because theres another woman in his life. my only advice is to face what has happened, don't try to change his mind it will only rob u of your dignity, and u will feel humiliated. get in a self help therapy group where u will find some support with this, he doesn't want to marry right now, because he's met someone else and wants to be with her. it does hurt, theres no way out of the hurt but to face it head on and accept it unfortunately.
It sounds like he got ';cold feet'; about the wedding.


Where do the two of you stand now that the wedding is off? Are you still engaged? Or did he want a total break?


I'm so sorry for you. However, as difficult and as painful as this is right now, believe me, it is better that your fiance expressed his doubts about his ability to be a successful husband NOW, before your wedding, rather than to have waited.


Surround yourself with people who love you -- family and friends, talk to your minister or a trusted counselor. You're really fragile right now. Their love will help cushion and nurture you.


Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment