Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need advice on to get rid of scars...?

Some people tell me that my scars aren't that bad but yet when I take a picture it looks bad...





Here is my picture...





http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x295/鈥?/a>





How can I make my acne scars lighter...





Oh yeah does my skin really look horrible??? Some people say I don't need make-up and others well I don't know what they think when they look at my face... ADVICE anyone???Need advice on to get rid of scars...?
neosporinNeed advice on to get rid of scars...?
honeslty i would see a professional dermotologist. they have new laser resurfasing treatment s/ face peels that are available to greatly improve how your skin looks. get a consultation and they make a decision to try it. it would be worlth it. save your money and get part of the treatment done. good luck to you.
You could try Mederma or you could also give the Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Acne Mark Fading Peel a try. Both are good for facial scars.
I don't think your face looks that bad regarding the scarring. I also get very bad ance and scarring. Try palmers skin success eventone fade cream. It comes in 2.7 oz jar and is sold at almost any drug store such as Walgreens, Eckerds, CVS, etc. Also, very cost effective under $5. Put it on twice daily like it says and use sunscreen if going to be out in the sun. I'ved used it alot over the yrs to get rid of ance scars b/c my breakouts leave bad scarring. You should see a huge difference in about a few weeks. And i find if you use it as soon as you get an ance scar your scar completely disappears after awhile to the point where you can no longer see it anymore. Only thing is i would recommend not using on same spot after 3 months but scar should clear way before then. Here's a link for more details http://www.etbrowne.com/about/skinsucces鈥?/a>


Hope this helps.
Im sorry to say, but you totally ruined your skin by treating your acne badly. Wear cover-up, thats all I think you can do.
a friend of mine has the same problem. I'M NOT TRYING TO BE MEAN, BUT IT DOES LOOK SORTA' BAD. TRY CALLING A DERMATOLOGIST. I HAVE A DERMATOLOGIST THAT HELPS ME W/MY SKIN...AND I USED TO HAVE ABOUT 3/4 ACNE SCARS..., BUT W/THE DERMO'S HELP %26amp; MEDICINES THAT SHE GAVE ME... they're gone %26amp; my skin is perfectly clear. GOOD LUCK!!!...and remeber, u r who u r...don't transform into someone you're not.
make-up can cover everything but it can also make ur acne worse! if u really need to wear make-up, plz remove it well before u go to sleep. I hardly wear make-up (however i do use skin care products and sun screen to protect my skin) my advice is to go to dermatologist and use the right skin care products.
I had a lot of scars but my mom told me to use cocoa butter and it really works u can find it at a drug store!!!!
to be honest your skin is like perfect from faces i have seen. i wouldn't worry too much about it. you can also get a microdermabrasion it will help you get rid of your acne scars. it is a safe and cheap procedure. you need to look online about a microdermabrasion. you'll be so happy that you got it done. the results are amazing. i hope i helped you sweetie and good luck with it ok. i would say microderm is the answer for you.
I honestly don't think it looks bad but the photo is a bit dark and are you wearing makeup? Looks fine to me and I was prepared to be honest...





scars don't ever go away but there are ways to reduce their appearance. 100% pure essential oil of lavendar helps reduce the appearance of scars. I've also heard not to be in too much direct sunlight. Vitamin E cream will also help.
May deer because you still a young girl, when you growin up you will become.....!
Mederma makes a gel treatment for scars. It doesn't completely get rid of them, but it does help them appear less noticeable.
Try Maderma. Its for scars. I used it for scars from mosquito bites and it worked on my face too.





If your not wearing makeup your skin doesn't look that bad. Try some of the daily moisturizers to help with uneven spots, Like Neutrogena Visibly Even. Make sure it has SPF to keep the spots from getting darker.





But to cover up your red in the meantime use concealer only where u need it.
  • napoleon perdis
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment