Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Me and my friend are going to take up mountaining boarding does and one have any advice on what to get?

and were to get in via the internet in the U.KMe and my friend are going to take up mountaining boarding does and one have any advice on what to get?
me brother and me live in the us so i dont know if you have these... but every four years they hold this boy scout thing... lots of people and lots of cool toys. after the week or whatever is done... they sell all the equipment for nothing. we got a few mountain boards and some brakes. thats all i think ya need i think.... well that and a huge roll of bubblewrap.Me and my friend are going to take up mountaining boarding does and one have any advice on what to get?
the best helmet and insurance plan that you can buy as you will need them both
break a leg





Whoa!!!!!!!!!
  • napoleon perdis
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment