Tuesday, November 22, 2011

May I get some good advice from women with men about buying her lingerie..help????

my wife is 22 I am 30..so I am not sure if this is a test..and I am sure lingerie fashions change semi annually...I never usually get her clothing gifts..and when I have it was like a sweater .. so I would just go into the mall and get help from salesgirl...now this task for lingerie...online shopping? oh geez...








....ok she agreed to go shopping with me..but I am supposed to pick out something and she will take me into dressing room with her to try on ...then I have to decide.....and she says I cant just pick the first thing she tries.on....any experinced advice so this doesn't turn into a fiasco and hurt feelings...we have been together only 18 months..married for 3...and I love her a lot too...May I get some good advice from women with men about buying her lingerie..help????
i am a 39 yr old lady %26amp; i'm here 2 tell u going n the dressing room w/ her is a great idea!!!!! she's right, dont tell her u like the first thing she tries on even if u do. let her try on several things %26amp; tell her how sexy she looks n each 1! since u r n love, u will probably really like everything but let her try them on anyway. when she's done pick out 1 u love %26amp; have her put it on again (just 2 b sure!) she will love u 4 it %26amp; you will both have a very,very,very good rest of the day. good luck!!!May I get some good advice from women with men about buying her lingerie..help????
If you're invited into her dressing room to watch her try on underwear, WHO CARES WHAT COLOR IT IS????
does she really want you to buy lingerie in the first place, i know alot of woman feel that lingerie is really a gift for the man who gives it. just buy anything thats uncomfortable(crochless panties is an example). you'll have to wait for her reaction when she tries the clothes on look at her smile and than you'll know what to get her.


GOOD LUCK
My advise is to be completely honest with her. If you don't like it, tell her...seems like this is what she wants. Even if you are having the worst time ever, act like this is the funnest thing you have done in a while. I would say go to Victoria Secret, and start pulling stuff off the racks for her to try on, seems like this is what she wants too. Then get her in the dressing room, and enjoy the show. In my opinion, I think men like the lingerie more then us women do, as it isn't really for us, we wear it for you...right? lol. So watch her try the lingerie on and you pick your favorite. Personally, I wouldn't torture my husband like this, but good luck! :)
browse victoria sectrets or a catolog and kind of figure out what your taste is...ask her what she likes and dislikes. if you can narrow it down to a color,style before you get there thats half the battle. also if you are in the dressing room with her they wil kick you out! but you can still see. ps get a matching robe as a suprise

No comments:

Post a Comment