Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need lawyers help: Advice to get divorce soon?

I have decided to divorce my husband for the following reasons





1. Sexual problems- He is having intercourse with me but not releasing sperm as he is afraid of not having child now. The reason he says is he not settled in life but he tried to book house for 70 lakhs in a joint housing loan. He feels settled for such a huge loan but not settled to enter in to family way.





2. Domestic Violance - He beats often (atleast once in ten days) for very small issues or quarrels





3. He scolds me often with abuse words





4. Lot of restrictions/conditions like should not go at stay in mom's place, should not speak to my parents without his permission etc.





I feel like he is showing false affection and really he is not having affection/love/care over me at all..





But, he may not accept for divorce as I am working and I earn a lot., he will definitely need me for the money...





Now how can I get divorce soon...Need lawyers help: Advice to get divorce soon?
Hi


I saw your question I have decided to help people out due to the fact that I myself has been scammed twice by fake lenders in my search for a loan but at last I got a reliable lender that gave me the loan($60,000 USD) that I was in dire need of even with a bad credit. Hence I decided that I will refer anybody I come across to this God sent lender he is reliable and his terms are fair. You can get to him via his email address charles_lenders@yahoo.com Please tell him that Deborah Kirk he gave out a loan to me . I have search for a legit lender until I got him and I decided to help my fellow humans with this because there are a lot of fake lenders out there and I do not want any body to fall a prey please get to him and tell him that I referred you to him.





Thanks.


Deborah KirkNeed lawyers help: Advice to get divorce soon?
Wrong place to seek a lawyers help. Go look up your local yellow pages or look for a divorce lawyer online.
I am not sure if this website will help but try


www.nolo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment