Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Can anyone give me advice to get sales on my passport to wealth programme?

I joined passport to wealth in december last year, and by february i gave up on it because i couldnt get any sales, i tried the managed marketing campaign ($299) and spent nearly 拢200 on adwords........not a single sale, not to mention the 拢29.95 a month for 4 months.


anyway, all in all ive spent $997 to join, $299 on managed marketing, $120 monthly subs, and $400 adwords.......gutted!


but now ive decided to give it another go, just 4 sales and id be on the up. so can anyone give me real advice on how to get some sales, free if poss but certainly low cost as im bankrupt.


all answers welcome.


thanksCan anyone give me advice to get sales on my passport to wealth programme?
Craig, I';m not understanding your desire to get back into the what appears to be a pyramid scam? The company is the only one making money %26amp; a few of their principles.





I've looked at the web site to realize I'd never invest a shilling in it. I fear you've been had.

No comments:

Post a Comment