Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Is this is good advice to get a man off your back ?

MAN: 'Can I buy you a drink?'


WOMAN: 'Actually,I'd rather have the money


MAN: 'Your face must turn a few heads.


WOMAN: 'Yours must turn a few stomachs.


MAN: 'I think I could make you very happy.


WOMAN: 'Why are you leaving.


MAN:'Where have you been all my life?'


WOMAN: 'Hiding from you.


Man: 'Is this seat empty?


WOMAN: 'This one will be if you sit by me'.


MAN: 'So what do you do for a living?'


WOMAN: 'I'm a female impersonator.'Is this is good advice to get a man off your back ?
most men aren't trying to get on a woman's backIs this is good advice to get a man off your back ?
thanks and a Very MERRY CHRISTMAS

Report Abuse



Chuckles!!!!!
have you been following me around listening to all the rejections ? just kidding , I always got the standard 'washing my hair that night'. Now at this point in my life i'm rather glad they were!
That should do the trick.
I adore it! I am reveling in giggles the last couple of days. Thanks, keep up the good work!
Lots of chuckles with this one. Thanks.
Thanks for the chuckles ! I needed them tonight !
why beat around the bush?????
Susie, that is the cutest, you always pick the best! A star for you again!
That was so good. I will have to remember that last line if I ever get into a situation like that.I don't go out anymore, so it will be doubtful. Thank you for your sense of humor, Suzie!
i will remember that good advice

No comments:

Post a Comment