Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Do you TAKE the Advice you get on Yahoo Answers?

I have become fanatical about asking very private, ';honest'; questions on here. Mainly about my bad luck streak with men and lousy friendships/associations. I've had a few ';fans'; of my questions critically call me out, because they felt I was ';wallowing in extreme self-pity'; or that I somehow, get a kick from asking such emotionally charged questions. I sit in front of a cpu 9 hours out my day M-F. And I have a LOT of time to think about what went wrong, or why things are happening in my life as they are---so instead of me---psycho analyzing myself---I asked those very questions here. I have received BRILLIANT advice and some very harsh criticisms all the same. But I can ';honestly'; say that I do take the advice I get from the strangers on here and have made some very wise decisions because of it. I just wanted to say that, because sometimes I think the avid yahoo answer respondents start to feel taken for granted. And some of this advice really is life changing. Do you TAKE the Advice you get on Yahoo Answers?
I have a few questions and taken some of the advice. I found even the ones whose answer you didn't feel was right at the time does help later on, and it is interesting to get different views and perspectives on things, especially when it is objective, as friends and family's advice is often subjective. And of course it is difficult to see the ';wood for the trees'; when you are in the midst of confusion. I have also tried to give honest advice, and it is usually well received (I think), though I did get a nasty email from another answerer the other day who didn't agree with my advice, and unfortunately she wouldn't allow me to email her back to explain my point of view. All you can do is to take the advice you feel is right and ignore those who don't understand. So yes I do take advice. Happy question asking :) xxDo you TAKE the Advice you get on Yahoo Answers?
Well!i have never asked any serious questions here,only once,and yes i followed the advice.And i guess,people who doesnt know you can really give you a good advice without any kind of selfish acts and jealousy.
Depends on how reasonable the advice is!
I have and will probably continue





SteveC
depends on the question. if it is a heavily, troublesome questions involving people I care for, then NO.
Are you crazy????????????????????





Might be why your having bad luck with men !

No comments:

Post a Comment