Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Any advice I can get, I'll take!?

Ok, I am having problems w a wisdom tooth, I get it removed next week. I am on penicillin and 800MG Ibuprofen. But here lately My niples have been slightly puffy and irritated and red. My husband and I have been trying, so I don't know if this is a sign of pregnancy or not. Also I've been exhausted and nausious at night, could those two things just be from my prescriptions that I am on right now? And if there is a chance I'm pregnant should I continue taking them?Any advice I can get, I'll take!?
If you have been trying for a baby it's possible you are pregnant. It is also possible that the medications you are taking are making you feel naseous and tired. Both antibiotics and ibuprofen can irritate the stomach and make you feel tired. If you are taking the meds at night and then feeling sick at night too it's possible it's the meds. However, most medications don't make your breasts swell or irritated. I think there's a good chance you are pregnant and you need to call your doctor and discuss this with him/her right away to find out what the best course of action for you is. Don't wait.Any advice I can get, I'll take!?
u should stop take the penicillin and take a pregnancy test if it neg go back on the prescription if it a pos then see ur doctor..................good luck
first,just check it first if u are really preganat,,and if u are preagnant,,dnt take ur medicine anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment